Rihanna Shooting a Commercial in Midtown NYC (05-16-13)
5.13 - 5.17
- Chart News: Rihanna’s “Stay,” featuring Mikky Ekko, rounds out the Hot 100 top five (4-5).
- Styled To Rock: Grammy Award winner and fashion designer Pharrell Williams has just been announced to be serving as one of the mentors on Rih’s “Styled to Rock” show. Slated to premiere in 2013 on the Style Network, the 10-episode series will give 12 up-and-coming designers the opportunity of a lifetime – to create unique fashion pieces for A-list celebrity talent.
- Diamonds World Tour: Three new North America dates have recently been added to Rihanna’s Diamonds World Tour: Denver (November 9), Oklahoma City (November 12), New Orleans (November 15). VIP packages are already available here.
- Rogue by Rihanna: After three very popular fragrances released in the last couple years, Rihanna is ready for another one: Rogue by Rihanna. According to her, the fragrance will come in two installments: first is women‘s, with men‘s following shortly after. And that’s not all. She also revealed that it will have a brand new bottle, it’s a brand new installment.
- Rihanna For River Island: The summer collection for River Island is set to drop in stores and online on May 25th. Check out the preview here on FYR.
- BET Awards: Nominees for the 2013 BET Awards were just announced and Rihanna is up in three categories: Best Female R&B/Pop Artist, Video of the Year (Diamonds) and Coca-Cola Viewers Choice Award (Diamonds). The BET Awards airs live from the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles on June 30, 8 p.m. Eastern.